Standard Inspection Rates:
Houses, Townhomes, Mobile Homes - $475 up to 2000 sq.
** All inspections include a FREE Thermal Imaging
scan ($150 value) of interior walls and ceiling - for water
leaks and water ingress related issues associated with plumbing,
roofs, and exterior related components.
More information available at www.thermalinspections.ca
Condos - $395 up to 1500 sq. ft. - includes a common
property review of accessible flat roof(s).
Square Footage - $50 for every additional 500 sq. ft.
Additional Suites - $50 per unit - includes related electrical
Buildings built earlier than 1990 - $50 additional fee
Buildings built earlier than 1960 - $100 additional fee
Buildings built earlier than 1930 - Phone 1-250-391-6645
for specific quote.
All rates are plus 5% GST.
Attached carports and garages included.
Detached garage or outbuilding - additional $50 or per
quote + GST (per structure).
Travel in excess of 45 minutes may require an additional
fee - call to discuss.
All inspections are a minimum of 3-4+ hours in duration (depending
on property details), plus 30-60 minutes for the inspection
walk-through (valuable time for us to discuss the inspection
findings, and answer all of your questions.)
Please call to discuss your requirements 250-391-6645
or Toll Free: 1-855-TO INSPECT (1-855-864-6773).
Standard Home Inspections Include:
· Moisture testing
· Carbon monoxide testing of combustion fuel appliances
· Electrical check - service line, panels, wiring, grounding...
· Plumbing check - water heater, pumps, faucets, fixtures...
· Heating systems - burners, venting, ducting, gas, oil,
· Roof - covering, flashings, skylights, chimneys...
· Exterior - covering, gutters and downspouts, flashings...
· Structure - columns, beams, floors, walls, rafters...
· Foundation - for movement, water penetration...
· Interior - safety, mold....
· Ventilation and insulation - attics, crawlspaces...
· Windows and doors - weather stripping, hardware...
· Air conditioning and heat pump testing - refrigerant
lines, evaporator coil...
· Decks, balconies, porches, patios, stairs and handrailings
- safety, children...
· Retaining walls, walkways, driveways and landscape that
can have an adverse affect on the home
· Detached garage or carport
· Much more...
Inspection Report Includes:
· Descriptions of major components
· Deficient conditions, implications of conditions, safety
hazards, photos of concerns
· Recommendations (repair, replace, provide, monitor, improve
or further evaluation recommended by a qualified tradesman)
· Time frame
· An inspection is a performance based evaluation of the home's
structure and components. Is everything still doing what it is intended